Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Drawing Issues

I have Grand Ideas, ambitious projects, great characters in my head, but how do I get those things out of my head and onto a blank sheet of paper? My biggest troubles in animation aren't the ideas, or the designs, it's the drawing. Ever since I was little, I never considered myself a great artist. Maybe for my age, but not to the standards I want to put myself in. I am a perfectionist, and whatever comes out of my pencil has to be up to my standards. I mostly struggle with paintings and gesture drawing, something very, very important to the admission process at Calarts. All my life drawings look disfigured, and wrong. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to be a great artist, and throughout the next 3 years, I will work so hard that I will have CTS at the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment