Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Hare's Dream

Yes, that is the title of my new short film starring Hoskins the Hare. The Plot is about a Hare named Hoskins, who loves the ocean and interacting with the animals there, but is stuck in ordinary life called suburbia. This is a personal film because it deals with passions and dreams. Currently, I am working on the storyboards which is a very long process. I expect the film to be done over the end of summer, which is my goal. I am practicing my deadline skills by getting things done at a specific amount of time. For instance, I plan to finish the storyboards by the end of my school year. It will help me practice for Calarts, because there you have a film that is due towards the end of the year. I am really excited for this film, and can't wait to see it all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment